Saturday, August 4, 2012

Recovery Day 4/ Home!

   Im finally back home! I can't even express how excited and relieved i am to be home guys. Im finally free, the swelling has gone down and hopefully ill be at normal size in 1 week. I had a good few days and i was very to lucky to meet some awesome people including my nurse, Jenny. I want to thank you Nurse Jenny for making the past few days so much easier and showing my mom as much kindness as you showed me. You were truly a blessing, and my mom and i just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts! 

   The only thing i can complain of right now is the diet, i miss eating regular food so much. Every time im laying down and catch one of those fast food commercials, i DIE a little inside. Don't take chewing for granted people. Another thing, showering is so scary when you can't feel your face. I can't even feel the water hitting me. I can't breath. It is a life changing experience. Hahaha 


   I got all my meds too. I got some antibiotics, decongestants, and of coure pain killers. The pain isn't even that bad. Another terrifying experience is swallowing capsules when you can't swallow correctly. Oh man it is horrible, you feel like you're going to choke and die. As far as the food i have taken a liking to tomato soup and to pineapple mango smoothies! I've also lost 10 pounds since Tuesday! Well hopefully the swelling goes down soon guys and i can make more progress! Thanks for reading, stay chewing my friends, signing out for now, Juan "The Handsome" Blancarte.


No comments:

Post a Comment