Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recovery Day 19

   Hey guys whats up! I had my first shaving experience of the whole thing today and as everything else it turned into quite the life and death experience i was not expecting! I could not feel a single thing on my face and i also had to be careful with the stitches! So this coming wednesday i finally get my splint my taken out which will make everything so much better! The swelling still continues to gradually go down! The majority of the remaining swelling is around my nose and in my lips! I have really big lips right now! Had a friend tell me a while ago, "Maybe Beyonce will confuse you for Jay-Z", yup still has not happened! Im starting to be more social now and everything is getting a lot easier! I also leave to school on friday so i should be good to go by then! Ill try to post on the day of my appointment! Oh and another thing i wanted to touch on, i was really excited to buy clothes since i had lost 27 pounds and guess what?! I am still the same freaking size! Almost 30 pounds later and i haven't lost an inch!


   So theres the latest picture from today guys! As always thanks for reading dudes and good luck to anyone who is about to go under the knife! Stay smiling and keep eating my friends! This is Juan "The Handsome" Blancarte signing out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment