Monday, September 3, 2012

Recovery Day 34

   Hey guys sorry for not blogging in so long! The first week of school was pretty good! My classes are good and i really like all of my teachers! I also only spent $150 on all my textbooks which is a huge win! The bus ride to campus is really short so i don't think i will ever have problems getting to school on time! Lately all i have been doing is watching college football and playing Madden! I am really looking forward to the NFL season though! Just a couple more days! Now my face is doing fine but i feel like my face has lost quite a bit of weight, the numbness is the only thing that is left that i can notice! I am pretty sure there is still some swelling but at this point i can't even notice it! Eating has been getting a lot better, its mostly just getting used to chewing with a whole new mouth! I am slowly starting to drink out of cups but i still prefer my straw! Also it takes me a while to eat a whole plate of food, I'm talking about 45 min for a breakfast of eggs and pancakes. The pain is non-existent, I have been pressing on certain parts of my face and no pain whatsoever! I am doing more jaw exercises to help me have a bigger bite!


     Now onto the very depressing news that i came to realize this morning and has had me devastated for hours on end to the point of assuming the fetal position and crying like a 5 year old school girl. I have lost a TON of weight, and I am talking on my face and everywhere and all of my mass is gone. All of my hard earned muscle and strength is gone. My friends have started calling me skinny Juan and my life  is officially over. .....Just kidding guys but i did lose most of my mass which means i will have to rebuild my body again...which means more before and after pictures...yaaaaaay! I would like to thank my very good friend Jose Guillen for these pictures.


   So there you guys, i am seeing collar bones and its all down the drain. Oh well i'll just start over again hahahaha As always guys thank you for reading and to anyone who is thinking about getting this procedure done, don't even think about it just do it! It'll be worth it! This is Juan "The Skinny Handsome" Blancarte signing out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment