Saturday, September 22, 2012

Recovery Day 53

  Guys i decided to blog because i had an awful experience today! I decided to shave my whole face for the first time since surgery and holy crap! I couldn't feel certain parts of my face and it was so scary and surreal shaving it! I couldn't feel anything! It didn't even feel like i was shaving and i didn't know if i was putting too much pressure or if i was about to cut skin. It was a Bottom 5 Experiences of my life without a doubt. You have not become a man until you shave your face while it is numb. I wanted to cry, i didn't cry, but i sure wanted to. Good news is i did finish shaving without hitting the jugular. Here are the pictures!


   The main reason i shaved was because i wanted to see the scar lefts behind by the incisions on both sides of my jaw. The reason for those incisions was to take a little muscle out and put it in my lip. Im really happy with how everything turned out but i am not looking forward to shaving again! :( This is Juan "The Handsome" Blancarte signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment