Thursday, September 27, 2012

Recovery Day 58

   Hey guys whats up! Just decided to put some before and after pictures today and share a little bit of my college experience with you guys! I just want to say you guys have not gotten the full college experience until you move away from home it is a totally different monster that involves hunger pains and some home sickness (not to mention forgetting to do laundry). It is an experience that i recommend everyone to try! It also, believe it or not, helps with school! Thats what everyone living here is here for! It gives you the feeling of being totally independent and doing your own thing! There are some drawbacks like the whole food thing but you'll eventually get into your own little routine!  I have class Monday thru Thursday, i take a shuttle to school every day, its a quick 5 min ride to school.



   Thats where i wait for the shuttle, and in the distance you can see the school just a little bit so its not event that far. My earliest class is at 8am and the latest i get out is at 3:15pm so its not that bad. The apartment complex has a pool and a nice little 24 hour gym. Now onto my little pantry where i keep the majority of my food.


   That right there is my little humble pantry as of two days ago, i have been trying to keep clear of junk food now, so i ate all of it in one weekend hahaha. I do also have a mini-fridge in my room that has mostly drinks and yogurts!


   Food is definitely one of the things i miss the most. I was sitting in classical mythology the other day dreaming about green chicken enchiladas. It gets bad hahaha Cravings come and go but it isn't too bad after a while. Thats the biggest change i have noticed is having to restock on groceries. I was so used to waking up saturday mornings and having the fridge restocked and now i am the one that has to be aware of what is needed.


   The progression above is Day 0, Day 7, Day 14, and Day 58 i believe! So yeah the swelling is of course very hard to see now. I would say the surgery was a major success! The doctor says i still have some swelling that needs to go down and some parts that are still going to move just a little but all in all i am overjoyed with these results! So guys as always thanks for reading, this is Juan "The Handsome" Blancarte signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment