Saturday, October 6, 2012

Recovery Day 68

   You know what really grinds me gears? The fact that it takes more than a few days to see differences in my face now hahaha I am very, very close to the end of this 90 day venture and the differences have become very subtle. Lately I have been obsessing over what kind of hairstyle and facials hair i should rock with this face! Sue me i am excited hahaha Lately i have had a few personal revelations, just as the sky is blue, i am a happy person. Seriously i don't think i was built to be sad. So from now on i shall be happy 110% of the time. Lifes too short and girls are too pretty. I know what you're thinking, "This idiot went out and found himself a girl", and the answer is no. I just feel different about a lot of things now. I should be done with college in 3 years and then what? The rest of my life. I really don't know how life can get any better than right now! I mean i have football, family, friends, food, health and a new found lease on life! God is great my friends, god is great. This is to one day looking back at my life and saying "Damn, i had one hell of life."


   This is Juan "The Handsome" Blancarte signing out. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment